The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Strategy is a necessary element

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joe Hoover, May 29, 2018.

1. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

A foreign currency trader should try to adopt trading strategy according to his own trading requirements. Many times, traders are trying to engage in trading haphazardly. But it can make him less convinced. Rather developing appropriate trading strategies can help a foreign currency trader to take actions according to plan. And a trader with proper trading strategy can be able to take decisions promptly. For example: as a risk adverse investor I prefer scalping as I know that I cant afford higher risk and less liquidity.

2. Mehraj Hossain

Mehraj Hossain Registered

Strategy based trading is the formula of being profitable. A forex trading strategy is a technique used by a forex trader to determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time. Forex trading strategies can be based on technical analysis, chart analysis or fundamental, news-based events. As a scalper I can easily execute strategies on Trade12 broker because here I have user friendly trading platform, smart bridge technology and other scalping genial facilities.

3. Olivia Harper

Olivia Harper Registered

La strategia di trading molto importante per ogni trading. Il commerciante non dovrebbe adottare qualcosa di molto difficile che anche loro non capiscono. Invece di questa semplice ed efficace strategia di trading che almeno il trader capir dovrebbe applicarsi. Senza il trader della strategia possibile guadagnare denaro, ma questo non sar un profitto coerente. Ma per una strategia di trading redditizia coerente necessario.

La mia strategia scalping perch sono un day trader. Per scalping un broker di trading regolamentato obbligatorio. Quindi, ho aderito a TradesFX perch questo broker il broker di trading regolamentato pi popolare che non ha alcuna restrizione commerciale. La loro piattaforma di trading molto confortevole con oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, spread di 0,9 pips, leva 1: 500 e tecnologia bridge intelligente per una copertura perfetta, cosa molto rara nel mercato forex.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2018
  4. Mehraj Hossain

Strategy based trading is the best way of trading. As a scalper I follow scalping strategy. Scalpingis a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exitstrategy, because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. On Trade12 broker I can easily apply all strategies because I have the fluent trading environment as well as smart bridge technology there.

5. Martin Luther

Martin Luther Registered

Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am trading forex from home with MaximusFx, an STP broker based. It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0.1 pip, up to 1000:1 leverage.

6. Mehraj Hossain

A forex trading strategy is a technique used by a forex trader to determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time. Forex trading strategies can be based on technical analysis, chart analysis or fundamental, news-based events. As a scalper I can successfully apply all strategies on Trade12 broker because here I have smart bridge technology, fluent trading platform and trading friendly environment.

7. Famery

Famery Registered

8. Mehraj Hossain

I prefer hedging more and more and thats why I have been trading with hedging strategy from the very early age indeed. Hedgingis astrategyto protect one's position from an adverse move in acurrency pair.Forextraders can be referring to one of two relatedstrategieswhen they engage inhedging. With Trade12 I have well defined trading platform, smart bridge technology, and other hedging friendly facilities which made my trading easy.

9. Xerof

Xerof Registered

Portfolio:
    Strategy is the most important thing in forex trading. If you have a good strategy and good money management you don't need to waste to much time on indicators.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept