The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Risk management policy

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Mehraj Hossain, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Mehraj Hossain

Mehraj Hossain Registered

The objective of our risk management policy is to minimize risk arising from adverse currency movements by managing the uncertainty and volatility of foreign exchange fluctuations by hedging the risk to achieve greater predictability and stability. With Trade12 I have flexible high leverage up to 1:400, narrow floating trading spread, smart bridge technology and lowest transaction cost which help me very much to minimize trading risk.

2. Olivia Harper

Olivia Harper Registered

Per ottenere un trading corretto, i trader di successo necessitano del supporto completo da parte del loro broker di trading. Un buon broker aiuter un trader a ottenere buoni volumi di profitto. Ma il mercato forex pieno di truffatori e commercianti devono selezionare con attenzione il proprio broker.

Sono entrato in TradesFX perch so che questo broker non truffa e un broker di trading regolamentato. Il broker di trading regolamentato sempre affidabile e sicuro per gli investimenti. Hanno 7 diversi tipi di conto di trading per il loro commerciante. Quindi qualsiasi tipo di commerciante otterr pi soluzioni sotto questo unico ombrello. Hanno un account micro, premium, standard, VIP, FIX e islamico. Hanno il micro impianto di investimento del lotto e anche 0 limitano il processo di prelievo. Il loro processo di esecuzione molto veloce e garantisce la sicurezza dei miei fondi.

3. Martin Luther

Martin Luther Registered

Risk management is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management. I am trading with MaximusFx where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

4. DanielH

DanielH Registered

Portfolio:
    I agree about the objective of our risk management policy is to minimize risk arising from adverse currency movements, I used to trade with Alpari Broker

5. HermanFxTrader

HermanFxTrader Registered

Portfolio:
    Risk management is key to succeed in Forex trading. You should also be able to make good analysis on the market. I see FreshForex's Elliott Waves Analysis to get me going. Very helpful!

6. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    Risk management is really the major part for anyone for achieving success. IF you don’t have this on the right track, then you are just pushing yourself into wrong zone. So, this is where we need to ensure that we work out everything accurately to be able to succeed and to perform well. I get great help with FreshForex by their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it works perfectly for me.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept