The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

LMFX - lmfx.com

Discussion in 'Forex' started by diablo88, Nov 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bluemac

bluemac Registered

I see many brokers have started bitcoins now. Maybe this broker also allow bitcoin trading in near future as they will also have to be in the market.

2. usok

usok Registered

i hope they do so, not just bitcoin but in general the crypto market is booming.

3. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Yes that might getting traders' attention however those who are EURUSD gurus doesn't go anywhere coz they knew the treasure is right here in FIAT :)

4. bluemac

bluemac Registered

New year started and i hope every trader has made some resolutions like i had one not to catch falling knives anymore, whats your new year resolution by the way?

5. usok

usok Registered

no updates from lmfx if they would be including crypto? just a quick update the broker is still delivering well. no complaints

6. Agoston

Agoston Registered

Portfolio:
    I recently saw some review about them on forexpeacearmy site, and I noticed they have very friendly and responsive customer service and relation. They sound reliable, but you should definitely do more findings especially speaking with them and going through their terms.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept