The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

LMFX - lmfx.com

Discussion in 'Forex' started by diablo88, Nov 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. diablo88

diablo88 Registered

Anyone here tried this broker? Is this reliable ?

2. usok

usok Registered

so far so good, i have a small premium account with them, the results are fine, they only offer 3 account types they are fairly new, but execution is excellent and support is active.

3. usok

usok Registered

update:

added some fund been trading for the past month in comparison to other broker i trade, to be honest its doing really good. very steady and results are good. loving the execution..

4. diablo88

diablo88 Registered

Glad to hear it, I also checked other review sites as fpa and earnforex and there are couples of good feedback (with a few of bad feedback) but overall this broker is good. I will open a real one soon.

5. usok

usok Registered

one noticeable feat are the spreads, like for example on an average on lmfx the spreads on eurusd are 1.3-1.6 which in my opinion is really low, and execution speed is excellent, though i dont scalp much but these small factors can be a big factor for scalpers.

6. Money Morkel

Money Morkel Registered

Not bad at all. by the way, now I am using Trade12 regulated trading broker due to security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing , active customer services and much more trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

7. usok

usok Registered

what usually are the spreads there? like at lmfx eurusd are at 1.4 on an average, with pretty much an excellent execution speed.

8. usok

usok Registered

I guess he never came back, anther noticeable feat at lmfx are the GBP pairs and AUD, im not sure if its just me or it does really show lower spreads compared to other.

9. diablo88

diablo88 Registered

Anyone know a LMFX Myfxbook account or a good PAMM account?

10. usok

usok Registered

not much into pamm really, but if i stamble on any will sure to share them here, cheers.

11. diablo88

diablo88 Registered

PAMM is much more interesting because I don't trade FOrex, I had another job and want to diversify my fund.

12. usok

usok Registered

pamm can be a good option, but study the account first and look for results, being a pamm manager is another good way to make a decent buck. but it takes lots of work :)

13. diablo88

diablo88 Registered

Yes, Pamm is based on personal account so I think I need to test them first.

14. usok

usok Registered

yeah and a pamm account should atleast have a track record but its really hard to tell, there should be some good accounts in the future.. lets see how it goes..

15. diablo88

diablo88 Registered

Yes. The PAMM account are trading based personal account, I should try the Personal first.

16. usok

usok Registered

yeah im not really much of a pamm trader anyway, i like to trade my own money, since i have the luxury of time

17. diablo88

diablo88 Registered

You're right, I myself get another main job and it costs me the whole day time and I need someone to trade for me. I call it's :true" investment.

18. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Not sure about the PAMM but i have a small account with them and so far i think that they are going great.

19. diablo88

diablo88 Registered

Yes, indeed. I am waiting for more PAMM accounts to join. Or we can invite a good trader to run a PAMM account. Everything is control under LMFX policy.

20. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Does anyone participating in crystal ball contest of this broker, its a weekly tournament with a cash prize of $ 1000 to the winner.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept