The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

I want to withdrawal all my money.

Discussion in 'Businesses' started by francmorio, Feb 20, 2018.

1. francmorio

francmorio Registered

I want to withdrawal all my money. Jann Hehl, my account manager called me and offer me a swap-free account without any restriction, when I not withdraw my money. Because he know that I most traded EURTRY long for days and weeks. So I do not withdraw and traded for some month. I made big profits and then Liteforex closed my account, give me my initial deposit back and steel all my profit. They wrote: "Dear sir,
    The security department of LiteForex has finished the investigation. We regretfully inform you that our counteragent has recognized your activity as aimed at the obtaining of illicit risk-free profits by the hedging of swap-free positions in LiteForex with another broker and has canceled all your trading results respectively....". Yes I hedged some positions, nobody tell me that is forbidden. Where stand this? I wrote them,they can charge swap for the period since it is swap-free, but to cancel ALL trades is not ok. They are big scammer.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept