The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

How do you benefit from Forex rebates

Discussion in 'Forex' started by moneybaggy, Dec 25, 2018.

1. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Forex rebates is a way to earn money from the Forex Market whether you lose or win in a trade.

How do you benefit from this system? Does your broker offer you rebate?

2. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    A rebate plan is a cash-back deal.
    That means that each time you open and close a position, you gain back an amount of cash. This cash rebate is paid at the end of each month. Depending on the Forex Broker you choose, your cash rebate can be paid directly from your broker. It's more like gaining from your own trades, do well to ask well on this when you decide to add this to your trades. I connected my account at Forexchief to a cashback company, so they pay me for every trade executed on the Forexchief platform.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  3. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    The only way we can benefit is when the broker is reliable and can be trusted. I like FreshForex, where they have healthy rebate program and since they are secure, it's all good. But of course, you always need to make you understand about any broker before trading with them.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept