The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Forex and Risk

Discussion in 'Funds and ETF's' started by Money Morkel, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Money Morkel

Money Morkel Registered

The Forex can be a risky place , if you want to make money very rapidly without learning. Because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. so, before earning money we have to acquire proper trading knowledge first of all.

2. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Forex trading is obviously risky however we better focus on acquiring the appropriate skills necessary to foresee the associated risks in forex and learning the ways how to manage those risks.

3. resmana

resmana Registered

Very clearly be observed in the forex trading is high risk, so by the trader who wants to be able to benefit for always trying to learn and struggle. I am also in trade.berry to always train in the skills and knowledge to be a very clear profit obtained easily

4. bluemac

bluemac Registered

I didn't get your post please enlighten me more..! thanks

5. resmana

resmana Registered

the risk is always there in any business, especially in the forex business, is very high. With that I before running trading in Trade.berry by utilizing a demo account using the trading platform with a face in the stage of learning and exchange information with other traders shared analysis

6. binaryowner

binaryowner Registered

I don't like to take much risk on my positions, that's why my max lot size with Hotforex is 0.05 lot while I keep SL just little higher than previous day resistance level or lower than support. These are my simple rules that allow me to keep my deposit safe and trades running.

7. sakura

sakura Registered

[SIZE=12pt]Trading in the CFD market is a complicated affair as it involves usage of speculation and strategies. It is, therefore, necessary to be associated with a trading platform that excels in providing diversity and helpful tools. FXB Trading has the best available trading platforms in the market[/SIZE]

8. ron.kotka

ron.kotka Registered

1. Leverage risks

2. Interest rate risks

3. Transaction risks

4. counterparty risks

5. Country risk

9. fallenheart

fallenheart Registered

I think everyone who works with forex has already prepared for all sorts of risks)

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept