The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Fear is the biggest enemy

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Bill Lawry, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Bill Lawry

Bill Lawry Registered

Fear is the biggest enemy between success and trader. However, it is also true that being a trader of Forex, the most volatile market, they always have much pressure. By increasing your trading skills and having a credible guide like AAFX you can overcome this difficulty. Now I can continually make a profit. Why am I getting full support for trading, including leverage 1:2000, high-risk management structures like investing in micro lots, fewer quotes and slippage issues etc.

2. Martin Luther

Martin Luther Registered

Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most. I am trading with MaximusFx, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:1000 leverage and instant trade execution.

3. Olivia Harper

Olivia Harper Registered

La maggior parte delle persone ha fallito nel forex trading a causa della paura. La paura il pi grande nemico del successo. solo un'emozione umana come l'amore e la rabbia. Quindi i trader dovrebbero controllare le loro emozioni. Perch il fallimento nel trading per la selezione sbagliata del broker o la mancanza di istruzione per una strategia non abbastanza forte pu essere accettabile tranne la paura.

TradesFX mi aiuta a controllare le mie emozioni durante il trading. Questo broker molto professionale. Hanno oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, una comoda piattaforma di trading in cui posso operare utilizzando tutti gli elementi del trading. Hanno anche pi di 50 supporto per coppie di valute tra cui criptovalute popolari come Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple ecc. Hanno 7 diversi tipi di account di trading. In modo che qualsiasi tipo di commerciante possa utilizzare la propria piattaforma di trading.

4. Diaz

Diaz Registered

its reasonable if we get fear when do trading, but we need to prepared for this condition to make sure we doing right , and control the risk more diligently . when i try with FreshForex with start from 0 spread on it , it feels more confidence and provide the forex analytics too on website

5. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    Fear is obviously a major part when it comes to online businesses. However, we can handle it IF we are sensible with things. But I know the fear, as I have suffered through brokers like Instaforex, Forexmart and such. So, we need to be very careful and ready for every and any situation.

6. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Fear is as a result of lack of confidence. When you have practiced forex for a long time, you will have some confidence and you won't fall prey to fear. So, if this is your problem, keep practicing till you are bold enough to take the tough decisions.

7. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    Honestly, fear is part of the market and cannot be avoided because there are times when things will go wrong and off plan, at such times we can't help but feel fear and worry. All we can do is contain it and try not to worry too much, as this might make us behave rashly and worsen things.

8. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    I would say if you are scared you shouldn't start in the market at all, at least not until you have dealt with the fear to an extent manageable.

9. Famery

Famery Registered

Fear in forex trading, next to greed, can hinder the growth of a trader. It is another negative emotion that you need to watch out for. Since Forex is quite unpredictable, all Forex traders go through fear from time to time.
    The first and foremost fear is the fear of loss. You should be concerned about your risk management, but it should not have an emotional impact that stops you from trading good opportunities in the market. There is no use in having a wonderful trading strategy if your fear stops you from using it.

Forex Robot

10. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Loss is unavoidable in forex trading. Being a forex trader losing trade and money is especially run of the mill for me. Any person who trade in forex for long can not keep the truth from asserting losing cash here routinely. Winning and losing are an imperative part in forex trading. The reality of the situation is you cant reliably win here. In any case, you can control your losing aggregate. I learn a lot about money Management from AAFX. By following peoper risk management rules you can remain adequately long in this market and be viable. They broker has very effective educational resources.

11. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    In fact sometimes it's ok if we lose, this will help us to be balanced and learn more in the market. The only thing we pray for is that the loses should not be too much so it outweighs the profits. I have been a successful trader with Forexchief broker. Their customer service has been very helpful. I also used some of their trade recommendations and strategies to earn money.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept