The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Best broker for scalping

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joy Bahadur, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

In Fx trading in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a broker due to many restrictions. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Diaz

Diaz Registered

Best broker is broker which provide the best service for their client. So far, I do not find any problem with Freshforex. I already trade with this broker for 4 years.Many traders appreciate unique FreshForex promotions and bonuses. Besides, FreshForex promotions have been awarded with The Best Bonus Program 2017 prize.

3. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

In the forex market, a currency exchange trader has full flexibility to trade with any desired strategy. If a forex trader is interested in short term trading, he can use scalping. In case of scalping, a trader makes invest in smaller trading lots with a view to earning smaller to moderate profit. I am as a scalper, working with a licensed broker ForexChief and I am enjoying lowest zero spread, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions from this broker.

4. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Yeah, I love this broker as well. I am currently trading with their mt4. Thumbs up!!

5. Famery

Famery Registered

I have a live Account with Alpari from the last 8 months, and I am a Scalper.

This Broker never say to me nothing about my trading style, but I think than they hunt the S & L.

In other side, in the news, sometimes they don't give to me the opportunity of enter a trade in the last 2 or 3 minutes before the new.

alpari forex

6. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    I really want to ask this, is this the same Uk Alpari that got bankrupted? I am not sure but to me it seems same company. Please let me know what it exactly is.

7. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Are you really a trader? There is nothing like spreads from 0pips. If you are a real trader you would know that by now. I am using Forexchief platform; they have very low spreads that is good for scalpers, but there is no such thing as zero spreads.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept