The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

20 pips per day scalping forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Famery, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Famery

Famery Registered

The question is often asked, "How many pips should I aim for when scalping?" This varies quite a bit depending on which currency pair and which session you are trading and furthermore consistency is key which it comes to hitting your daily pip targets.

An great article which summarises how much a 20 pip per day target can yield you in profits can be found here: https://www.timelinx.org/blog/20-pips-per-day-scalping-forex

2. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    To make 20 pips per day as a scalper, you'll need to open roughly 10 trades per day depending on what volume of trade you execute. Scalping is good, but the profit is better when you open more trades. The profit per trade is roughly 0.50cents. Again, it all depends on how much you are investing into one trade.

3. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    I am going to scalp very soon with Forexchief broker; I see it is a good platform for such strategy.

4. bluemac

bluemac Registered

London session is in my opinion very helpful in earning 20 to 25 pips regularly however new traders should trade on long timeframes rather than scalping because it can be dangerous to them.

5. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    It is always better to scalp with a broker that has very fast server. I noticed that slow execution that cause delay in filling orders and eventually lead to slippages. I use the Forexchief mt5 server for only scalping and I maintain a total of 10 trades per day.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept