The name SPARTA is derived from the words: “SPArk” + “Target”. SPARTA is a new spark in the cryptocurrency world. We seek to represent progress, development and forward movement. Our spark is “targeted” at creating new financial relations that are decentralized, honest, and fair.
SPARTA cryptocurrency is also named after the eponymous state in ancient Greece. Sparta exemplified the ideal state described by the philosopher Plato. We want to make SPARTA cryptocurrency as simple and clear as possible. Like the ancient Spartan city-state, SPARTA is striving to be ideal, but in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Our slogan: “Simple. Fast. Reliable”
“SPA” is the abbreviation for SPARTA tokens.
Features and Characteristics:
- The fee is as low as possible and changes depending on the amount of time that has elapsed since the launch. It was introduced solely for the purpose of protecting against spam transactions.
- Forging and proof-of-stake. The operation of the network can be supported by ordinary computers.
- Worthwhile reward for forging. A miner who creates a block is rewarded with the sum of all the transaction fees in the block. If certain conditions are satisfied, a miner also receives a guaranteed reward in the form of newly created SPA tokens.
- The reward per block changes every 500,000 blocks. The initial reward is 8,000 SPA for each block.
- To protect against malicious users, tokens affect the ability to create blocks only one day after they have been credited (1,440 blocks).
- Protection against 51 % attacks, nothing-at-stake attacks, and other malicious actions.
- Transactions are deemed safe after 10 confirmations (10 minutes).
- Blocks are generated once per minute.
- There are 888 transactions in 1 block.
- The network capacity is as follows: 14.7 transactions per second; 888 transactions per minute; 53,280 transactions per hour; and 1,278,720 transactions per day.
- The total number of tokens will be 8,888,888,888 (~ 9 bln). Of these, 10% or 888,888,888 (~ 900 mln) are part of the premine. All coins will be issued for circulation on stock exchanges, and the proceeds will go toward growing the cryptocurrency.
- The issue will not end before 2025.
- A mnemonic seed (mnemonic phrase), a set of several unrelated words, is used to generate the address.
- In the SPARTA network, addresses start with “SPA”. For example, SPA1APoGEhZF6spoqniQn8rBVAz2WgNoaUuw
- Apella (APL) is the smallest fractional unit of the cryptocurrency, equal to one 100 millionth (0.00000001).
Create a wallet: https://wallet.sparta.top
Download the forging application: https://sparta.top/sparta-1.0.0.jar
SPARTA uses the proof-of-stake concept, which means that account balances are used for forging instead of computing power (as is the case with mining based on proof-of-work). SPA tokens (coins) are used instead of processors and video cards.
To start forging:
1. Create a SPARTA wallet and deposit SPA tokens in your account. A minimum of 888 tokens is required to start forging.
2. Run the special application on your computer. After the application is started, it automatically begins supporting the SPARTA network. When a block is created successfully, you receive a reward.
The chances for creating a new block are distributed among all network participants based on a special formula depending on the balance amount at their addresses. The more SPA tokens in the account, the more chances to create a block.
The reward for creating a block depends on the number of coins in the user account:
- If a miner has between 888 and 999,999 SPA (inclusive) in the account, he or she receives only with the sum of transaction fees.
- If the miner has SPA 1,000,000 or more in the account, he or she receives with the sum of transaction fees and newly created SPA tokens.
Thus, miners in the first category support the network, but miners in the second category also help the cryptocurrency grow by investing at the initial stage. Accordingly, these miners get more profit.
To avoid centralization, all miners with balances of 1,000,000 SPA or more have the same changes of creating a new block. That is, if one miner has SPA 1,000,000 and another has SPA 25,000,000, their chances of creating a block are the same.
Miners who have more than SPA 1,000,000 are recommended to divide their coins and forge on different servers and in different locations — countries, cities, etc. Doing this is much more useful for the SPARTA network. The SPARTA network automatically tracks and punishes unscrupulous miners using several computers with balances over 1,000,000 SPA in a single location to enrich themselves rather than develop the network.
A new block is created every minute. So a miner gets a chance to create new SPA tokens every 60 seconds. The reward for a block changes depending on the total number of the blocks created (i.e. based on the elapsed time).
Check out our website on SPARTA - Simple. Fast. Reliable for more details on the reward for a block.
Our goal is to launch a new stage in the evolution of cryptocurrencies. SPARTA will let cryptocurrency technology more easily and quickly become part of our lives in order to create new financial relations that are decentralized, honest, and fair. This is the future we see!
With its clear advantages, SPARTA technology will bring cryptocurrencies to a whole new level. All of its benefits, convenience, and simplicity make it easy for everyone to use digital money. People can use SPARTA to gain independence from banks and easily make money from home.
In time, people will recognize the advantages of SPARTA cryptocurrency over conventional money and will begin to use it widely. As a result, financial relations in society will change radically and become honest and fair. Accordingly, the whole world will become honest and fair. This is the ultimate goal we are pursuing!
- Listing on exchanges and p2p platforms.
- Listing on cryptocurrency monitoring websites (coinmarketcap.com)
- Forging calculator.
- Desktop wallet:
- Chrome OS.
- Localization of the website, wallet, and blockchain explorer into 11 languages.
- Creation of a compiled node for all operating systems:
- Chrome OS.
- Real-time network graphs and statistics.
- Wallet for mobile devices:
- Creation of our own hardware wallet or support for existing hardware wallets.
- nLocktime transactions. They can be used and confirmed by the network only after a certain period of time. This is very convenient for decentralized exchanges.
- Multiple signatures are an additional protection against scammers who try to steal wallet data to perform a transaction. A network participant can specify several other network trusted participants. When a transaction is created from the participant’s address, his or her proxies will receive a request to confirm or reject the transaction. In other words, transactions will not be approved without their permission. You decide whether your wallet requires multiple signatures.
- Ability to use several addresses (hd-wallet) for one wallet. BIP-31/BIP-44.
- Dynamic block resizing to support network scalability without a hard fork.
- Ability to dynamically change the block generation frequency, so that network scaling, if necessary, will not require a hard fork.
- Ability to dynamically change the number of transactions in 1 block, so that network scaling, if necessary, will not need a hard fork.
- Local exchanges/offices to exchange cryptocurrency, job positions for promoting cryptocurrency through seminars and presentations.
- Creation and operation of crypto-ATMs.
- Development of a mini-computer with an automatic update system to serve as a home node.
- Our own cryptographic wallets that can be used to withdraw and deposit fiat money through crypto-ATMs all over the world.
- Support for VISA/MasterCard cards. The card balance will be displayed in SPA. But if the account holder wants to withdraw cash, funds will be converted automatically to fiat currencies at the current exchange rate. Such cards will be especially helpful in low-income countries with unstable national currencies, whose residents lack bank accounts.
- Advertising platforms that award an SPA for guessing the CAPTCHA or performing some other action, similar to Bitcoin faucets, which give out a few Satoshi for comparable actions.
- Popularization and introduction of cryptocurrency not only on exchanges, but also in other areas.
- Software for “paper” wallets.
- Atomic cross-platform transactions (swaps) between cryptocurrencies.
- Additional network to safely synchronize and update wallet settings.
- Ranking among the top 100 cryptocurrencies.
- Preparation of other promotional materials, including 2 videos on cryptocurrency: a promo and technical details.
- Creation of a .onion site and a node for the TOR browser.
- Smart contracts and smart assets.
- Crowdfunding for systems using SPA.
- ICO platform using SPA.
- Blockchain-based platform for decentralized peer-to-peer lending.
Resources, source code, and useful materials:
Official website: https://sparta.top;
Web wallet: https://wallet.sparta.top;
Forging application: https://sparta.top/sparta-1.0.0.jar;
Blockchain explorer: https://blockchain.sparta.top;
API for connecting to exchanges: https://api.sparta.top;
Official Telegram channel: SPARTA;
Official Twitter page: SPARTA (@SPARTA_core) | Twitter;
Official Facebook page: Sparta: Simple, Fast, Reliable;
Open source code: spartacore/sparta;
Marketing kit: https://sparta.top/SPARTA_MK.pdf;
Brand book: https://sparta.top/SPARTA_Brandbook.pdf;
Branded products: https://sparta.top/SPARTA_branded.pdf.
SPARTA and blockchain have infinite potential. With its clear advantages, SPARTA technology will take cryptocurrency to a whole new level. As a result, financial relations in society will change radically and become honest and fair. Join us now!