We were established in California, USA in 2005 but are now headquartered in Hong Kong.
Combining prime liquidity, cutting edge technology and first-class customer service, MultiBank delivers advanced trading platforms and tight pricing in online ﬁnancial products, including forex, metals, shares, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies and more.
- Financial Regulations: MultiBank is heavily regulated worldwide, with over 8 regulatory licenses from top financial bodies such as ASIC in Australia, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, CNMV in Spain, RAK in the UAE, the Tianjin Financial Government in China, FSC in the BVI, CIMA in the Caymans and others.
- Extensive Global Presence: MultiBank maintains 15 offices worldwide, including its Asia headquarters in Hong Kong, European headquarters in Germany, Middle East headquarters in the UAE, and Americas headquarters in the USA.
- Wide Range of Financial Products: We provide traders with access to over 55 forex pairs, 1,000 shares, 72 indices, and many more CFD products to choose from.
- Cutting-Edge Trading Platforms: Our award-winning MT4 & MT5 trading platforms delivers the tightest spreads in the industry, and provides complete transparency of market.
- ECN Technology: All trades flow through ECN, enabling direct access to over 20 Interbank trading prices including UBS, JP Morgan, Citibank, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and many others.
- Multiple Awards: MultiBank has been honored with over 30 awards from financial media and publications, including “Best Forex ECN Platform (Europe & Asia) 2018” from the print journal Capital Finance International and “ Financial Derivatives Broker of the Year (Asia & Europe) 2017” from the International Alternative Investment Review.
- Superior Trading Experience: MultiBank provides a wide range of advanced trading tools to help traders manage their trading.
- Highest Security of Funds: In addition to strict compliance with financial regulations, MultiBank provides fully segregated accounts for clients’ funds, and provides additional measures to secure clients’ funds through custodial bank facilities, funds guarantee and other measures.