MultiBank was established in California, USA in 2005 and is headquartered in Hong Kong. Since its launch, MultiBank has evolved into one of the largest financial derivatives companies worldwide.
Combining prime liquidity, cutting edge technology and first-class customer service, MultiBank delivers advanced trading platforms and tight pricing in online ﬁnancial products, including Forex, Metals, Shares, Indices, Commodities and Cryptocurrency CFDs. MultiBank Group boasts a daily trading volume in excess of US$ 4.6 billion and provides services to an extensive client-base of over 320,000 customers from across 90 countries worldwide.
Open a Demo Account
Open a Live Account
Get a limited-time only 100% Bonus
- Financial Regulations: MultiBank is heavily regulated worldwide, with over 8 regulatory licenses from top financial bodies such as ASIC in Australia, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, CNMV in Spain, RAK in the UAE, the Tianjin Financial Government in China, FSC in the BVI, CIMA in the Caymans and others.
- Extensive Global Presence: MultiBank maintains 15 offices worldwide, including its Asia headquarters in Hong Kong, European headquarters in Germany, Middle East headquarters in the UAE, and Americas headquarters in the USA.
- Wide Range of Financial Products: We provide traders with access to over 55 forex pairs, 1,000 shares, 72 indices, and many more CFD products to choose from.
- Cutting-Edge Trading Platforms: Our award-winning MT4 & MT5 trading platforms delivers the tightest spreads in the industry, and provides complete transparency of market.
- ECN Technology: All trades flow through ECN, enabling direct access to over 20 Interbank trading prices including UBS, JP Morgan, Citibank, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and many others.
- Multiple Awards: MultiBank has been honored with over 30 awards from financial media and publications, including “Best Forex ECN Platform (Europe & Asia) 2018” from the print journal Capital Finance International and “ Financial Derivatives Broker of the Year (Asia & Europe) 2017” from the International Alternative Investment Review.
- Superior Trading Experience: MultiBank provides a wide range of advanced trading tools to help traders manage their trading.
- Highest Security of Funds: In addition to strict compliance with financial regulations, MultiBank provides fully segregated accounts for clients’ funds, and provides additional measures to secure clients’ funds through custodial bank facilities, funds guarantee and other measures.
24/5 Multilingual Customer Hotline:
UK: +44 20 3953 8381
USA: +1 213 992 4748
Spain: +34 931 220 671
Italy: +39 0230578823
UAE: 800 017 8167
Vietnam: +84 28 44581652
Germany: +49 69 257377474
Australia: +61 2 9195 4000
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org