The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

What broker do you use?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TypeOne, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

I prefer FXLinked because they are highly reliable and trustworthy, which is to do with them having regulation from FSA, which makes them very special by all means. Most people have logic of having huge bonuses and all such features, as way to judge the broker but to me it’s about safety.

But then here there are some very very fine features too, which include bonuses upto 100%, spreads going as low as 0 pips, high leverage upto 1.400, and there are over 150 instruments to select from. There are so many other advantages with them, so that makes them one of the EASIEST and obvious choice.

2. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    From what I have heard I prefer Etrade. One thing I quickly noticed is their easy to navigate website, it shows how transparent they can. I might consider them in the future.

3. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    When a broker is reliable, it is something priceless and should not be overestimated. In fact I value reliability far more than when a broker is regulated.

4. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    Let me ask you something; how would you know a broker that is reliable?

5. Robinhood

Robinhood Registered

Portfolio:
    I use the WeBull trading platform because of the free trades and how mobile it is. I can trade anywhere in the palm of my hand and they have 10x the indicators and features that Robinhood has.

Paying a broker is outdated these days. If you know how to trade in the markets, use a service like Robinhood or WeBull. Your money is still protected and commission-free!

6. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    So it is true then, lucky you. This is one thing that causes trouble between traders and brokers.

7. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    It's a good thing if you get a broker you don't pay, but my one problem with such brokers is that most of the time there are always hidden charges lying somewhere. We just have to be careful with them.

8. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    Of course Dang, we can't rush in blindly because of one supposed services they might offer, especially when it comes to funds in the market.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept